- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 04-17-2017
Physical Therapy Can Restore Your Health after Injury or Illness in Kennesaw
Physical therapy services are designed to improve physical or cognitive limitations or impairments caused by disease, injury or other trauma. When you begin a physical therapy program at our Kennesaw health center, you will receive a complete physical examination, diagnostic and prognostic consultation, testing procedures as needed and assessment of your posture, joint/muscle flexibility and your ability to perform a variety of simple tasks. In addition, our physical therapy patients will learn how to do special exercises at home to further promote their recovery or to help them manage their limitations as successfully as possible.
Who Benefits from Physical Therapy?
Exodus Health Centers treats numerous medical conditions with physical therapy modalities, such as:
- Musculoskeletal disorders - back pain/stiffness, post-operative recovery from joint surgery, rotator cuff tears, whiplash, osteoarthritis, and bursitis
- Cardiopulmonary disorders - cystic fibrosis, COPD, post-myocardial infarction and regaining health following pneumonia
- Neurological disorders - stroke, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord trauma, Parkinson's disease, TBIs traumatic brain injuries and vestibular dysfunction
- Sports injuries - knee/elbow tendinitis, concussion, torn tendons/ligaments and dislocations/broken bones
To learn more about whether physical therapy can help you overcome your limitations by improving your strength and range of motion, call our Kennesaw health center today.
Types of Physical Therapy Offered in Kennesaw
In addition to chiropractic techniques that restore spinal nerve functioning to eliminate systemic inflammation, we also offer corrective exercises, nutritional counseling and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) for enriching red blood cells and soft tissues with pure, rejuvenating oxygen. A safe, effective procedure for healing infections, HBOT also stimulates the production of stem cells known for their amazing ability to support the body's natural capacity to repair the physiological damage.
Contact Our Health Clinic in Kennesaw for More Information Today!
Schedule a consultation appointment at Exodus Health Center in Kennesaw by contacting Exodus Health Center at 770-420-0492. Your doctor will answer your questions about the process of starting a personalized physical therapy program, what to expect from the program and long-term results expected from participating in physical therapy treatment.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.